08/31/2026

 Dear Parents,

Welcome back to the new school year. My name is Ari Lee. I am the 5I2 teacher for this school year. I am posting the communication book for this week. I am also posting the QR codes for my Line ID as well as the 5I2 parent Line group. Please scan to join the groups. I look forward to working with you this year. 

Today in, the first period, I went over classroom expectations.

Link to shared worksheet. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NK8l95wuwsHXwiBdnZpz8szsZ9XoZ6Fi/edit

Link to I2 review worksheet.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JNTDsSFOQ2zTkFAzqoaSM1wpgptK4mMUqQHFSt_hON4/edit?tab=t.0

Week 1

Homework回家功課

 

Monday

星期一

□ 1. Classwork: Vocabulary words 1 – 12

□ 2. Homework: Vocabulary words 1- 12 x 4, defs x 1, 5 sentences using a vocabulary word

□ 3. ______________________________________________

□ 4. ______________________________________________

家長簽名:

 

 

 

 

Teacher’s  Signature:

Tuesday

星期二

□ 1. Classwork: Vocabulary words 13 - 24

□ 2. Vocabulary review, start reading story

□ 3. Homework: Vocabulary words 13 – 24 x 4, defs x 1, 5 sentences using a vocabulary  word

□ 4. ______________________________________________

家長簽名:

 

 

 

 

Teacher’s  Signature:

Wednesday

星期三

□ 1. Classwork: Begin reading Out of My Mind

□ 2.  Homework: Shared WS, I2 Review WS

□ 3. ______________________________________________

□ 4. ______________________________________________

家長簽名:

 

Teacher’s  Signature:

Thursday

星期四

□ 1. Classwork: Quiz review

□ 2.  Homework: Related Words Review Sheet

□ 3. ______________________________________________

□ 4. ______________________________________________

家長簽名:

 

Teacher’s  Signature:

Friday

星期五

□ 1.Quiz

□ 2. Homework: Vocabulary words 1 – 24 x 3, defs x 1

□ 3. ______________________________________________

□ 4. ______________________________________________

 

家長簽名:

 

Teacher’s  Signature:
















Link to vocabulary PPT




Dear Parents,

Welcome to the 2026-2027 school year. My name is Ari Lee. I am the 5I2 teacher this year. Below are my Line ID as well as the QR codes for my Line, and the I2 Line group. Please scan the QR codes or add my Line ID. I’m looking forward to a great new school year.

Regards,

Mr. Ari

Line ID: arilee32      Teacher Ari’s Line QR code                         I2 group QR code

                

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/14/2026

09/07/2026